Are you looking for a quick and easy way to turn the space in your home into an elegant, modern, and functional space? Consider purchasing items made from glass to fill your Northern Virginia area home. We have included a handful of design ideas for inspiration to get you started on your glass house. Be advised that if you have household pets or small animals that these home improvement ideas may not be suitable for your home.
- Glass Tile Backsplash: If you thought your only choices were between ceramic tile and high-end granite, guess again. Glass tile is a modern, inexpensive, and low-maintenance tile solution for the backsplash in your home. Determine the surface area of the space that you are looking to tile. Next, decide on the style of glass you are looking for. You can choose from textured, colored, frosted, and many more to get the exact look that you want.
- Glass Cabinet Doors: Consider replacing your kitchen cabinet doors with glass. In addition, if you have exposed book shelves look into investing in expert glass repair services to cabinet doors onto your existing shelving. Not only does this add elegance to your home but it also saves you from weekly dusting of your flatware.
- Glass Shower Enclosures: Let your glass shower become the center piece of your master bathroom. A beautiful glass shower enclosure can significantly increase the resale value of your home. Depending on your bathroom configuration you may be able to add a glass enclosure to your existing bathtub.
- Skylights: Skylights are a great way to increase your home’s ventilation and let light into a room while being able to maintain your personal privacy.
Living /Dining Room
- Floor to Ceiling Glass Windows: Truly bring that wow factor to your home with floor to ceiling glass windows. These are ideal for a dining or living rooms where you have natural outdoor scenery. Easily brighten up your home and let in natural lighting.